Please review the following terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, new smartphones include the manufacturer warranty. Warranty length is 1 year from date of order.
- We provide a 6-month warranty for OpenBox and 90-day warranty for all other non-new phones
- Manufacturer warranty must first be exhausted before we will step in and take responsibility for the replacement or repair of the defective device.
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design, and workmanship.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by the manufacturer for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual available to download online.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which the product was not originally designed.
- Damage to the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- Included charger and headset
- We cannot make any guarantee on turn around time since this is controlled by the manufacturer’s repair center.
- If the device cannot be repaired, warranty replacement will be required, a like new condition fully working Refurbished or Open Box unit from the same model originally ordered will be provided. We do not guarantee that the same color as originally ordered will be available. If the same model is no longer available due to a discontinued product or other reason, a newer version model will be provided. The replacement will be provided only if the manufacturer center was unable to repair and approved the replacement.
- A replacement device will not be sent out at any time during the period the device is in our possession.
- All product returns and warranty procedure require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by contacting Customer Service through email to email@example.com